SUBSCRIBE TO LADYBRILLENIGERIA
- isaac atimedu ernest on Nigerian Idol- Registration Forms
- gilberts prisca on Modeling: Making the Cover of a Magazine
- nakityo aida victoria on MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week Spring/Summer 2013: Kiki Kamanu, Delivers Something Different #LFDW
- fabbyfash on Fashion & Art Academy, Lagos
- showus whatugat modeling agency on How to Become a Model
“LIKE” LADYBRILLENIGERIA ON FACEBOOK!
Tags#OccupyNigeria 2Face Africa Fashion Week New York Agbani Darego Arise Magazine Fashion Week Lagos BET Awards Bunmi Koko Business D'Banj Da Grin Dele Momodu Deola Sagoe Eldee Genevieve Nnaji Goodluck Jonathan Industry Moves Interviews Jewel by Lisa Lagos Lanre Da Silva Ajayi Le Petit Marche Lisa Folawiyo M.I. MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week Naeto C Nigeria Nigeria development Nigeria Entertainment Awards Nigerian designers Nigerian Idol Nigerian models Nneka Nollywood Omawumi Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde P-Square Shopping Stephanie Okereke Style ME Style Star Tara Fela Durotoye The Future Awards Tiffany Amber Tuface Uche Eze
‘Taka Rawa’- White Nigerian Makes it Official, Launches Music Career, Puts Hausa Language on the Map!
October 27, 2011
Mohammed Jammal aka White Nigeriam makes it official moving from Nigeria’s music sidelines to being in front of the camera as an artist. A native of Jos, Jammal adds a mix to Nigeria’s music industry that will have heads within [...]