SUBSCRIBE TO LADYBRILLENIGERIA
- isaac atimedu ernest on Nigerian Idol- Registration Forms
- gilberts prisca on Modeling: Making the Cover of a Magazine
- nakityo aida victoria on MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week Spring/Summer 2013: Kiki Kamanu, Delivers Something Different #LFDW
- fabbyfash on Fashion & Art Academy, Lagos
- showus whatugat modeling agency on How to Become a Model
“LIKE” LADYBRILLENIGERIA ON FACEBOOK!
Tags#OccupyNigeria 2Face Africa Fashion Week New York Agbani Darego Arise Magazine Fashion Week Lagos BET Awards Bunmi Koko Business D'Banj Da Grin Dele Momodu Deola Sagoe Eldee Genevieve Nnaji Goodluck Jonathan Industry Moves Interviews Jewel by Lisa Lagos Lanre Da Silva Ajayi Le Petit Marche Lisa Folawiyo M.I. MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week Naeto C Nigeria Nigeria development Nigeria Entertainment Awards Nigerian designers Nigerian Idol Nigerian models Nneka Nollywood Omawumi Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde P-Square Shopping Stephanie Okereke Style ME Style Star Tara Fela Durotoye The Future Awards Tiffany Amber Tuface Uche Eze
July 11, 2011
Factory 78 brings a glimpse into Da Grin’s life. The struggle, the talent, the breakthrough and his death.
April 12, 2011
“As the first anniversary of the passing of beloved rapper Dagrin approaches, NET Newspapers LTD, publishers of Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET) have announced that they’re instituting a memorial lecture in honor of the rapper who died on April 22, 2010. [...]
March 11, 2011
Funky Monkey and LayLow Productions present The Official KabaKaba Video by Konga feat. Dagrin & Remi-Aluko. This is the first single off Konga’s forth coming Album titled ‘kabakaba’. The video was directed by Akin Alabi.