LadybrilleNigeria told you about the launch of Tara Fela Durotoye’s new cosmetic line, H.I.P Cosmetics. The Nigerian beauty mogul celebrated H.I.P. Cosmetics with a launch party late March. Enjoy some few pictures from the Red Carpet. Betty Irabor-founder Genevieve Magazine, Designer Lanre Da Silva Ajaji and Omowunmi Akinnifesi-2005 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria are some of the guests that attended the launch party.
SUBSCRIBE TO LADYBRILLENIGERIA
- isaac atimedu ernest on Nigerian Idol- Registration Forms
- gilberts prisca on Modeling: Making the Cover of a Magazine
- nakityo aida victoria on MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week Spring/Summer 2013: Kiki Kamanu, Delivers Something Different #LFDW
- fabbyfash on Fashion & Art Academy, Lagos
- showus whatugat modeling agency on How to Become a Model
“LIKE” LADYBRILLENIGERIA ON FACEBOOK!
Tags#OccupyNigeria 2Face Africa Fashion Week New York Agbani Darego Arise Magazine Fashion Week Lagos BET Awards Bunmi Koko Business D'Banj Da Grin Dele Momodu Deola Sagoe Eldee Genevieve Nnaji Goodluck Jonathan Industry Moves Interviews Jewel by Lisa Lagos Lanre Da Silva Ajayi Le Petit Marche Lisa Folawiyo M.I. MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week Naeto C Nigeria Nigeria development Nigeria Entertainment Awards Nigerian designers Nigerian Idol Nigerian models Nneka Nollywood Omawumi Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde P-Square Shopping Stephanie Okereke Style ME Style Star Tara Fela Durotoye The Future Awards Tiffany Amber Tuface Uche Eze